List of Partners
Find out if your organization qualifies for a subsidized membership to ArtsReady!
Subsidizing Partners are:
• Alabama State Council on the Arts
• Cultural Council of Palm Beach County
• D.C. Commission on the Arts and Humanities
• Florida Division of Cultural Affairs
• Georgia Council for the Arts
• Kentucky Arts Council
• Los Angeles Department of Cultural Affairs
• Louisiana Division of the Arts / Baton Rouge Area Foundation
• Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs
• Mississippi Arts Commission
• North Carolina Arts Council
• Ohio Arts Council
• South Carolina Arts Commission
• Virginia Commission for the Arts
If you are located in the service area for one of these Subsidizing Partners contact us to see if you can enjoy a lower rate for ArtsReady. Please note that in all cases discounts are limited, and distributed at the sole discretion of the Partner, not ArtsReady.
National Service Organization (NSO) Partners are:
• Americans for the Arts
• Association of Performing Arts Professionals
• Chamber Music America
• Chorus America
• League of Historic American Theatres
• National Alliance for Musical Theatre
• North American Performing Arts Managers and Agents
• National Performance Network
• Theatre Communications Group
• Western Arts Alliance
Your organization may qualify for a 50% discount to join ArtsReady; these NSO Partners offer the discount as a benefit to their members.
Our Associate Partners recognize the value of ArtsReady and are committed to educating their constituents about readiness planning and resources.
This page contains both secure and non-secure items. Please adjust your browser setting to view all content._
You can also contact Mollie Quinlan-Hayes to suggest new Partnerships for ArtsReady in your community!